Mount Image Pro 64 bit
Request 30 Day Evaluation Version Key
- Download the setup executable and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- A reboot is required to install 2 x mount drivers.
- Launch MIP from the desktop icon and confirm working driver status in the information bar at the bottom of the GUI.
If migrating from MIPv6 to MIPv7 follow this procedure to avoid driver conflicts:
- Ensure MIP is not running. If the MIP icon appears in the Windows system tray (bottom right corner of Windows Desktop), right click on the icon and select Exit.
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and uninstall MIP (both v6 and v7 if they are present).
- Reboot the computer (this is an important step to clear the mount drivers).
- Install MIPv7 as local administrator.
- Reboot the computer (this is an important step to install the MIPv7 drivers).
Mount Image Pro Change Log
17 May 2021 – v184.108.40.2069
- Updates for Bitlocker.
- Updates for APFS and FileVault.
- Fixed issue where mount drivers were no longer displaying as running.
- Wibu Codemeter updates.
- Other minor updates.
28 Sep 2020 – v220.127.116.116
- Fixed issue adding decrypted Bitlocker partition on ‘File System’ mount.
29 Jun 2020 – v18.104.22.1685
- Improved memory management.
- Fixed issue mounting remote logical drive via servlet.
26 May 2020 – v22.214.171.1242
- Improved Remote connection speed.
21 Apr 2020 – v126.96.36.1991
- Remote – Updated protocols (increase remote serve-let connection speed).
09 Apr 2020 – v188.8.131.520
- Updated network config for ‘Remote’ drives.
8 Nov 2019 – v184.108.40.2065 – Beta
- Available for all MIP users with valid maintenance.
- AFFv4 support added.
- APFS support added.
- Improved Bitlocker support.
- Improved EXT4 support.
- Improved VDI\VHDX support.
14 Sep 2019 – v220.127.116.119
- Updated codemeter network activation component.
15 Aug 2018 – v18.104.22.1685
- Fixed activation issues.
22 May 2018 – v22.214.171.1243
- Improved CMD Pipe Commands.
10 November 2017 – v126.96.36.1995
- Fixed GUI error with Add File button.
1 November 2017 – v188.8.131.524
- Increased speed of File System mount file access.
- Improved support for write blocked physical drive Live Boot in Forensic Explorer.
13 June 2017 – v184.108.40.2061
- Improved mount speed.
- Minor GUI changes.
13 Mar 2017 – v220.127.116.111
- Added support for Microsoft BitLocker drives.
31 Jan 2017 – v18.104.22.1681
- Fixed issue with logical mount drivers (L01, AD1).
12 Dec 2016 – 22.214.171.1248
- Update Wibu CodeMeter activation:
– Solves issue activating trial license;
– Solves issue of activation drop out.
16 Nov 2016 – 126.96.36.1993
- Update to Wibu CodeMeter network dongle activation.
25 October 2016 – 188.8.131.522
- Fixed error with Unicode characters in file paths.
22 August 2016 – 184.108.40.2062
- Increased PIPE size for CMD Line client sending partition information to the GUI.
19 July 2016 – 220.127.116.119
- Fixed Wibu CodeMeter activation error causing evaluation version to stop at splash screen.
24 June 2016 – 18.104.22.1687
- Improved mounting of images with 4k sector size.
- Improved mounting of images using GPT using EFI.
- Identify bootable partitions in CMD.
15 June 2016 – 22.214.171.1244
- Fix error mounting LX01 files > 3TB.
- Updated Wibu CodeMeter activation drivers.
02 May 2016 – 126.96.36.1991
- Added support for VHDX file type.
- Sorted supported file extension list.
- Updated Wibu CodeMeter licensing.
- Other minor updates and enhancements.
23 February 2016 – 188.8.131.526
- Fixed GUI sizing on install.
15 January 2016 – 184.108.40.2065
- Improved mounting of L01 and Lx01 images.
- Updated to Microsoft SHA256 installation certificate.
4 December 2015 – 220.127.116.118
- Improved handling of DMG images.
17 November 2015 – 18.104.22.1681
- Fixed error with MIP hanging at splash screen.
10 November 2015 – 22.214.171.1240
- Fixed error mounting large DMG files.
- Improved handling of Windows compressed files.
5 November 2015 – 126.96.36.1992
- NUIX file save driver update.
- Improved handling of constructor files for segmented DD images.
1 November 2015 – 188.8.131.521
- Improved activation messages in splash screen.
23 October 2015 – 184.108.40.2065
- Fix issue with error on first CMD run prior to a GUI launch.
- Removed incorrect evaluation message from splash screen.
12 October 2015 – 220.127.116.118
- Command line MIP STATUS now returns driver versions and activation status.
07 October 2015 – 18.104.22.1686
- Updated setup certificate to remove driver install notifications.
- Fixed security permission issue creating registry key on Windows 8 install.
01 October 2015 – 22.214.171.1242 (MIPv6 Release)
- 64bit native multi-threaded
- Windows 10 and Server 2008 – 2013 support
- Added support for NUIX MFS01 and XWAYS CTR images
- Caching of disk writes
- CMD line interface update
- File system traverse speed increase
- Mount images into folder mount points
- Remove attributes and security permissions from mounted files